Selasa, 15 Julai 2008 | By: jelikweyh

PaGi YaNg SuRaM

wake - up early at 5 AM but i'm bathing at 6.30 AM because i'm dreaming before that ... heheh ... i think i wanna fasting sunat rejab today but it's not happen today because not taking a sahur ... at 7 o'clock , i'm preparing to go to my class ... subject for this morning BEL 402 ( Language Enrichment ) ... going to cafe as usually but this morning i wanna eat kuewteow goreng with chicken nugget ... my mouth going well but my teeth is still the same ...

after having a breakfast , i SMS my classmate ... asking her about our class ... do u know what she told me ??? she tell that our class is postphoned to tomorrow ... YESSS !!! i like it but unhappy because i'm already finish my lecturer homework ... never mind ... time for having a little rest ... then i go to my favourite place ... LIBRARY ... this is my favourite place at my campus ... reading MILENIA magazine ... finish ...

i'm going to Hal Ehwal Pelajar office to settle my PTPTN registration loan ... unfortunately , the officer went to brekfast ... that's why i writing here ... hehehe ... i will be back on 1 hours later ... see you ...

P / S : I get a new friend from Turkey ... layankan jer lah english "ana" yang berterabur macam habuk nih ... kalau ada sesaper yang nak jadi sukarelawan / wati untuk check tulisan "ana" , ok gak ... macam "ana" buat kat shahiid ... "ana" semak apa yang dia tulis ... hehehe

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Pandangan mestilah yang tidak menyentuh sensitiviti .